I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SMILE #360 Christmas Day


Merry Christmas!  This day makes me smile!  There of course are so many reasons!  But it's been so far a fun and relaxing day with family.  The kids loved the gifts they got, and so did I!  My hubby always knows just what to get me! 

I smile to also know the real meaning of Christmas, to celebrate the birth of my Brother, and Savior Jesus Christ!  What a special night that must have been, and I am grateful for the chance to teach my kids this true meaning of Christmas for the rest of their lives!  Our Savior gave everything to us, all because he loves us.  I hope we can all do the same!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment