I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Monday, December 24, 2012

SMILE #359 Christmas Eve


What do you do on Christmas Eve to make you and others smile?  I've got a few that my family has done, and I really enjoy it!

1.  Act out the Nativity
2.  Have yummy snacks....my favorite is my parents Cheese ball!
3. Leaving cookies out for Santa!
4. Saying good night to my over excited kids, and then letting the magic happen!

Merry Christmas Eve To one and all!  Don't forget to spread you Christmas Cheer with a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment