I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

SMILE #358 Caramel Covered Rice Krispie Treats

Each year, a friend of my mother in-law's, makes a very yummy treat, and it makes me smile, when it's Christmas time, because then it's time to eat caramel covered rice krispie treats!  There's not many treats that I love as much as this one!  Homemade Rice Krispie treats, topped off with homemade caramel!  Oh...So...Good!


No comments:

Post a Comment