I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

SMILE #357 Putting on Make-Up

I have had some yucky cold for the entire past week!  It lasted so much longer than I anticipated, and completely knocked me out this week!  Typically, i'm a "put on make-up at least 5-6 days out of the week" kind of a person.  It just makes me feel more put together, and have a better, more productive day, if I do.  But this past week, I didn't even have the energy to put on even 1 day this past week!  

So today I smile, because I woke up feeling, sooo much better, that I put on real clothes, and make-up!  I felt like a new woman!  


No comments:

Post a Comment