I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SMILE #354 Spray & Wash Stain Stick

I can't believe this is not already on my list of smiles, but I owe a big smile to Spray & Wash Stain Stick!  It's my all time favorite stain fighting agent!  

For everyday little spills on kids clothing, it's a huge lifesaver!  I just rub it on the stain, and forget about it!  It can stay on the clothes for up to a week, and it doesn't damage the clothing, but it sure takes out the stain!  

No comments:

Post a Comment