I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

SMILE #355 Wrapped Christmas Presents Under The Tree

Last night, I stayed up late to get all of the Christmas Gifts wrapped and placed under the Christmas tree!  I love the look of that!  It of course made me smile to have that off my list of things to do, but what really made me smile was when my kids woke up this morning, and thought it was Christmas morning when they saw all the gifts!  I had to laugh, and remind them that most of their gifts come from mom and dad, and that Santa only brings one gift, and that it was NOT Christmas morning yet!  Ha, ha, ha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment