I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SMILE #353 Christmas Books

It's fun every year to pull out the collection of Christmas books that I own, and start reading them to my children each night.  My mother in-law is great, by gifting us a few new Christmas books each year for Christmas, so we are always getting something fun and new to read.  I am grateful that she does this, and it's a great tradition of the love she has for these books as well.  Some of the books that make me smile are.....


  • Snowman at Night
  • I believe in Santa Claus
  • The Christmas Train
  • The 3 Tree's

What Christmas book makes you smile?

1 comment:

  1. So, it's more of a winter book than a Christmas one, but we love "There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow."

    ReplyDelete