I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Monday, December 17, 2012

SMILE #352 Hand Bags

Call it what you may, but I love cute, fun, purses, bags, and wallets!  I received a bag from my sister months ago, and never got the chance to thank her for it on my blog!  Because after all, she saw it, and bought it for me, specifically because of my blog!  Yes, i'm too lazy to take a picture of it, and post it, but it's just a simple little bag, that says:

What Makes Me Smile
1._____________
2._____________
3._____________

4._____________
5._____________

I inherited my moms love for purses though, so anytime I see one, I just fall in love with it.  It doesn't mean I always buy them, but I could stare at them forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment