I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Friday, December 7, 2012

SMILE #342 WINCO

Made my first ever stop at WINCO today!  My mom wanted to go with me, and show me some of the fun deals they had!  I have to say, I was quite impressed with many of their items!  There were several items that were drastically cheaper than other grocery stores.  I also loved all the candy, and bulk items that you can buy as much or as little as you want.  I got some fun Christmas candy for the the stockings!  It was a fun trip, and made me smile to see that if I want to make the drive, I can save a bit more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment