I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

SMILE #341 The Salvation Army "Bell Ringer"

At this time of year, all the sudden you start hearing bells ringing at every store you seem to walk into!  It's the salvation army donation stands!  I've given what change I have here and there, and i'm sure that goes to a good cause to make others smile!  But yesterday I was at Walmart  and the man that was working at his stand was quite energetic!  He was very nice to me, and told me to have a fabulous day, as I was walking into the store!  As I was walking out, I must of had my mind on other things and I guess may face looked like I was sad, and he told me to pull out my smile, because life is too short NOT to smile!  It was a good reminder for me, that people are watching you ALL the time, and the guy was right!  

Life is too short NOT to smile! 
So smile on!  And share it with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment