I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SMILE #340 Exotic Fruits

Have you ever heard of Jack Fruit, permission, or Mangosteen?  Those are just 3 of the exotic fruits I tried tonight!  I won't say that I loved them all!  I tried 6 different ones, and only one made me think twice about eating it!  But the funny thing is, the one that looked the weirdest, was the one that actually tasted quite nice!  I don't remember the name of that one, but it seriously looked like some type of guts!  But it made me smile, that I as well as 20+ other young women I know tried the fruit, and lived to tell about it!  It never hurts to try new things!

This is called a Mangosteen!  Kinda funny lookin!

Try something new, and you can then smile that you did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment