I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SMILE #339 Christmas Music

So today, I got a smile when my son was singing along to the radio to a great Christmas song, we've all heard before!  Good old "Frosty The Snowman"! 

 I don't normally turn on Christmas music till it's at least December, so I've had it turned on every now and then.  But it was just too cute when my little 5 yr. old, starts singing word for word to this song!  I had no idea he knew it!  When I asked him how learned that song, he simply said "my teacher taught it to me!"  So great!  I could see a smile of satisfaction on his face when I told him how proud I was of him.  I then told him, that it's so fun to sing to songs on the radio with him!  Made my day!  Made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment