I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Monday, December 3, 2012

SMILE #338 Setting Up The Christmas Decorations

I decided that tonight would be a good night to set up our Christmas Decorations for a little family time!  The kids were so excited about it!  Once I told them what we would be doing tonight, I had instant cooperation!  My middle child even cleaned up the family room......the best and quickest he's ever done, just so it would be ready to set up the tree!.....and THAT makes me smile!

But it also puts a smile on my face, when I see the simple smile's on my children s face, when we pull our our Christmas tree....(yes we do artificial), and all the decor!  My little girl was signing Jingle Bells, and we put the bells on our tree!....I didn't even know she new that song!  

All of them were so excited to pull out the items that they remember and love most!  Even though it's sometimes a pain to get everything out, I really do love the feel of a Christmas Tree in my home, when the lights on the tree sparkle!  It was fun to think back when I was a child myself, and helping my parents set up the tree, and all of the decorations!  I'm glad that I can carry that on to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment