I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

SMILE #350 The Knowledge of Eternal Families

Late last night is the first time I heard about the horrific tragedy that happened in the small town Connecticut elementary school!  My heart goes out to the whole town, and to the families that lost their loved ones.....old or young.  But I will find good and smile, even when something as horrible as this happens.  So today my smile is for all those families that lost a loved one, and want to share my testimony of the knowledge that I have of Eternal Families.  

I have been blessed with being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints my whole life, and from a very young age, have learned that when someone we love dies, that does not mean the end.  It only means that we lose them for a time during our earthly existence.  I KNOW that our Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us, and that if we are willing to accept the gospel and this truth of eternal life, then we WILL see our loved ones again.  This is a promise that was given to us before we came to this earth.  It was a plan that was so well laid out, that we knew we could endure the hardships we were going to face, because we knew it would all be okay in the end.  This is the testimony that I have, and am so grateful to have this knowledge in my life.  I share it with you, to help you smile on such a sad day, after what has happened.  Please share your smile with others, it's God's way of sending his through us!


No comments:

Post a Comment