I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SMILE #347 12-12-12

Happy 12-12-12! This type of thing wont happen for quite a long time! So tell me....what were you smiling about when it was 12-12-12 @ 12:12 pm? I was smiling that I could spend time with my mom and sister preparing for my little brother's seeing dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment