I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Monday, December 10, 2012

SMILE #345 Christmas Lights

Tonight for our F.H.E. activity, we took the kids to go see the Christmas lights at the Layton Park. It's something we've been doing now for the past 3 or 4 years, and the kids always look forward to it!  I love it, and smile, because it's only 7 minutes away from home, parking is a breeze, and it only takes 10 minutes to walk through the whole thing, and then were done, and everyone is satisfied, and not frozen to death!  It's a great, quick tradition, that I think will be around for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment