I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Friday, November 30, 2012

SMILE #335 Being Invited To A Birthday Party

A few weeks ago, my middle child was invited to a birthday party, and my oldest was quite jealous!  He had a hard time accepting that his little brother got to go to a birthday party, and he didn't!  He went on, and on  telling me how unfair it was that he NEVER get's invited to birthday parties (which is completely un-true!).  I felt bad for him, but was slightly annoyed, and asked him to stop whining about it, and that his turn would come soon enough!  Boy, oh boy did it!  The next week he was invited to TWO different birthday parties for some friends from school!  He was ecstatic  and couldn't stop smiling, that he had 2 party invites!  I was glad that he was so happy, and excited about it!  When my kids smile, I just LOVE it, and it makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment