I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

SMILE #334 Saying "I Love You"

Last night I got a real kick out of this one!  

We are all sitting down eating dinner, and towards the end of the dinner, my husband looks at our silly 2 yr. old daughter....(because she was being messy with her food!) he smiles, and say's "I Love You"!  Then came the response that I was never expecting!  She looks back at her daddy, and starts this comical fake laugh, and say's "Ha, Ha, daddy!  Your funny! Ha, Ha!"  Then she starts laughing a little more and we all bust into laughter!  It was so funny!  She kept repeating herself too!  "ha, ha, daddy!  You funny!"  Just too good!  I guess you never know what response you'll get when you tell a 2 yr. old you love them!

Don't forget to smile at the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment