I am grateful for a new year, with a fresh start! The year 2011 brought a lot of experiences in my life that has made me change the way I look at life, and I have truly grown from my challenges and spiritual experiences that I have had. I'm grateful for all of my trials and happy moments! I want to be able to think of ways to be happy EVERY SINGLE DAY! Life is too short to spend it being sad or down. I'm no blogger, so I hope that my desire to do this everyday will continue. I know that if we stay positive, and look up in life, anything negative will become a positive experience! With that said..........Let's Smile!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

SMILE #365 Feeling My Baby Move

A few days ago, the baby in my womb was moving quite a bit, and I had my 5 yr. old sitting right next to me, so I grabbed his hand, and told him just to wait for a minute!  He was a bit confused, but as soon as he felt the kick from the baby, his eyes looked at mine with such amazement!  He was awe struck with the thought that he actually felt the baby move inside of me!  He still is talking about it, and how much he loved feeling that!  That makes my heart smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment